[ Forbidden Grimoire]
Interview with SatanicElectro
Where are you from?
- I currently live in Warsaw, the capital of Poland.
When did you start in music?
- I have been onstage in various bands since the age of 14.
I got into electronic music & Goa.
Psy in particular during the techno boom of the early 90's.
Who are your influences?
- I am very fond of ambient, drone and down-tempo music especially Total Eclipse,
Asura and Matenda I could listen to these every day to Chill-Out.
What is the vibe like at parties you play at?
- I am mainly gigging at various Goa parties around Europe.
They remind me of the parties I visited in the formative years of the Goa & Psy scene.
I enjoy meeting talented acts and dj's at these parties.
Do you prefer Djing or being a live act?
- I find I like mixing as it is an instant way to gage peoples idea of sonics
but I find playing my own sounds live a lot more satisfying.
What age groups are vibing the Goa scence?
- I have found all Goa people tobe cool and relaxed when I have met them,
but I find it most interesting to met fellow artists and dj's on my travels
as they have often been into the scene from its inception.
What is your dream gig?
- I love the vibe at all gigs, but nothing beats a crowd at an outdoor event for me.
What is your favourite piece of studio equipment?
- My favourite piece of studio equipment is Clavia Nord
as it is to me the essence of all good tunes.
Copyright(c) 2009 crystallin music. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.